While I’m stoked that I got served this ad from Amazon, sadly it was a bit of a wasted impression – I’m already a Prime member. Might want to get some do-not-serve list info in there.
A couple thoughts on the unit itself:
- Pretty slick. The swipe functionality is intuitive.
- The content beyond the ‘Learn More” is good. Looks to be fairly customizable.
- This might be a bug, but the ‘Learn More’ shows on the first image when you first see it in the feed, then when you swipe to the second image, it goes away. Then if you swipe back to the first its gone. It always shows up on the third image, though. Could have some impact on clicks to the ‘Learn More’ content.
On the Amazon ad:
- Really great imagery
- Great info
- Great CTA
- This should be the standard other advertisers strive to hit
- One weird thing: Whatever is on the screen is barely visible. Is this on purpose? What is that even? Photo storage?